Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cost cutting measures

With the impending technical or global recession surfacing all over Europe and USA, I am starting to wonder if it will affect our business. In every recession, there are always opportunities as people start to purchase cheaper stocks, houses and set up shops/business. It is also employers markets as there will be a lot more skilled workers to choose from with lower expectation. I am torn whether this recession will have a positive or  negative impact to me, at least.
Well, whatever it is, I do hope we will be able to brace through the storm and continue to have positive things to look forward to, like buying something for yourself, i.e a new bag!

Please shop at our website: www.thedeborahshop.com to enjoy 8% discount. The number Eight is an auspicious number ( I am chinese Singaporean). Hope this will bring you some good cheer and luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Been trying to login to ur site but unable to. Said my email add is not in the records, but I've been receiving emails updates so what happened??
    Pls let me know if I need to sign up once more?
    Thanks,
    Hanan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nan,

    Thanks! It is not necessary to loggin to view our website, only if you wish to register as a customer to purchase online. I will send you the pw to your email. :)
    Hope you like our blog too

    ReplyDelete