Tuesday, September 25, 2012

From Bags to Market Places

 
My customers must be wondering where I was as the shop has not been opened for a month since end Aug 2012. It's really a pity that I have to move out and move on. I love my shop and the bag business. But life should not just revolves around work. I took a short trip to Germany, Frankfurt to escape the hustle bustle life here, not wanting to think about my dwindling business...that could possibly end on a sad note.
 
I always take pleasure in seeking out Europeans Market, where fresh produce and handmade everything were sold. In particular, I like everything that is made and produce in the old fashion way, in their farms or homes.
 
Below are some pictures that I would like to share. It ended on a high note!  
 
 
 

I like bakery of all sorts, esp when it is freshly baked.

Vegetables and fruits from farm

Delightful flowers and plants



Flowers simply makes me smile. The vibrant colours brightened up the entire place. They are so beautiful to look at. I took a lot of photos of that stall. I can imagine myself selling flowers. It must be a good feeling selling stuff that put a smile on a persons face immediately. For example, lovely pastries, cakes, chocolates, ice creams. They are affordable to all. Of cos diamonds and properties make me happy, but it is not an everyday thing and not for everyone.

Lovely roses


Assorted colour roses
Anyone some homemade wine in the morning?

Perhaps some freshly apple juice instead

Absolutely sweet honey

Not forgetting the fattening burgers and sausages


The evidence- yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment