Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New things coming our way

The GE fever is the talk of the town, much more than Chanel bags. I am so hook on the GE news and development. It's kinda drama, probably more like reality TV. I just love the 'gossips' and am waiting for the outcome on 7th May. An interesting note about this GE is that the Internet is flooded with various opinions and comments .In fact I am impressed with the logical arguments and insights that were written. This is something new!

Next, thedeborahshop is revamping our website and today, I finally saw the mock up. I thought it was quite good. I can't wait to show you all.  But we will have to be patient till the website is up and running. Hopefully this will bring in more sales and better service to our customers.
Well, we are preparing for our debut Great S'pore Sale. We will be bringing some new collections from Celine, Fendi and Proenza. Proenza is new to our shop. Stay tune for this new stuff.

We don't need a reason to have new bags, clothes, shoes, making a new resolution ( cos the old one we made in the beginning of the year didn't work out) or have a new outlook on life. Personally, I like to break the year into quarters, to do some reflections and plan my way forward. Of cos, I peppered it with new things along the way, as a reward to spur me on!

No comments:

Post a Comment