Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dont buy anything on impulse

I have been out shopping, checking out the Great S'pore Sale. I am  a cheapskate when it comes to shopping and always zooming in for a good buy. I hardly ever buy any net priced items as I am not sure if the item will go on sale. Even when it is a sale item, I will make sure that I am getting a good bargain.  I'll try my best not to make any impulsive buy whenever possible.

I guessed it is different when it comes to buying a house. I have been house hunting recently. Well, I didn't manage to stick to my rules -NEVER BUY ON IMPULSE!  The house agents these days are out there to make a quick buck off you. I find myself in a situation where the agents are always pressurising me to make a deposit, telling me that this house is hard to come by or the price is extremely reasonable in the market these days. I ended up making a deposit on a flat that i didn't like and the deposit was forfeited. I was really upset with myself for a month that I've made a hasty decision and succumbed to the tricks of the house agent.  I vow I will never ever want to put myself in that position again.

Remember don't buy anything on impulse. Make sure the items are worth the money you are paying, Check out a few shops before making a purchase and only buy when it is in sale. In thedeborahshop, we bring in luxury designer handbags that is of a fraction of the price compare to the boutique. All our bags are authentic, direct import from Europe. Coming from an experienced shopper myself, I want to be a smart shopper- to save money, not for anything else. And yes, I managed to buy a Prada dress from a cut label shop in Novena Square for $169. It is a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment