Sunday, September 18, 2011

Featuring Fendi Shopping Tote



Working in the shop all weekends just made me realise that I do have a lot of time at hand when there's no customers. I used the time to clean up the shelves, work on the display and putting things in order. I also understand the bags on the shelves a little better as I do have time to ponder what if I own this or that bag, what will I put in them, what occasion will I use it..etc. I inspected all of them, to know if they are well made, good condition and see if there's any defeats or if there's any spot that need polishing. I can do this for the rest of my life.

Ok, I picked 3 bags today as my favorite bag of the week. They are well made.  Leather trimming all round, including the corners and base of the bags, those are the most vulnerable spots. The shoulder straps are slim so it can fit on most shoulders, even the slouchy ones. It has a top zip so the contents in the bag do not fall out and for added security if you are going for a holiday. Light weight fabric so you can put more things in them, especially your shopping if you are trying to hide from your husband.
Lastly, they are at a good price too! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment