Friday, September 2, 2011

How to tell a woman by her Handbag

Got this book from a friend, titled" how to tell a woman by her handbag" by Kathryn Eisman.It is an interesting read and it certainly has a sense of humor. I browsed through the index to find a bag I have and find out what it tells me about me. It is a bit like horoscope, describing about personality traits.

I have a Fendi Spy bag for ages, think it was back in 2005 or so. I am still using it on and off till today as the bag is big enough to hold my daily essentials. Here it says, just an abstract.

" the girl carrying this bag is not just a spy, she is a true fashion insider. She is permanently tune to fashion , probably a fashion victim in her own rights. She's a career girl but you wont see her standing behind a counter and tied to a desk job. She has long girly friday lunch 'meeting' at resturants. She can get in just about anywhere because she's friends with the PR girl who secretly run the city.
You can call her pampered and spoiled to the core, but unless you are connected enough for her to give you her mobile number, you probably wont be able to call her at all"

Well, I think it is somewhat true to what it says, except the bit on knowing PR girls. I wish I know more people and have more friends in connected areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment