Thursday, November 24, 2011

Breaking News-Prada in 2 weeks time

We will be expecting a shipment of Prada lady handbags and wallets in 2 weeks time! I am so looking forward to it as I am not sure what will be arriving. Usually I am the one getting the items but this time round, I decided to let someone else do the job. None other than my pals in Italy who decided that they wanted to give me a 'surprise'. Dont get me wrong, they are very well verse in woman's handbags and accessories, highly fashionable and equally crazy. They work and party hard.
And for Tammy's fan, you know you'll be having a good deal.
Go check out the discount code, www.ohsofickle.blogspot.com
Oysters and Champagne


2 comments:

  1. Do you guys take special orders? I'm looking to get a Prada Laptop/document bag. Have yet to check the prices at the boutiques.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we do take orders. Just let us know the models and brand. We will post all the items in the web...hang in there, and stay tune, yeah

    ReplyDelete