Sunday, November 20, 2011

Year End Dinner Party

It is coming to the end of 2011....how many parties will you be attending? I always advocate that one should go to a party in style cos you really dont know who you are going to meet.

What about just dinner with friends or just the 2 of you? Year end dinners are always very special to me especially with someone I love. I will make a point to also dress up for the occasion. I ve this same old nostalgic feeling about end of the year year after year. Slight anxious about what the new year will bring and how to old one will end.... reflecting....

Anyway, here 's some nice affordable evening bag...

Schelian- simple grey.

Scroll style black bag with Swarovski Crystal

Very Elegant, Ribbon style in Red with Swarovski Crystal.




My colourful bird, waiting for your invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment