Friday, December 23, 2011

Review on 2 Prada Bags

The Prada nylon bags are known for its waterproof quality and certainly come in handy for rainy seasons. I have not seen so much rain in S'pore my entire life, honestly.

BR4001, $860



I like this blue turquoise Prada sling bag, BR4001 for it's unusual colour and big enough to carry my daily items, not forgetting the umbrella and a book in case I get stuck in the MRT. It is causal and yet stylish. It will go well with jeans.  It also comes in black which is the Prada classic colour. Colours do spice up the gloomy days like today.

The other bronzy colour, BN1840 bag is my the other favourite. I like the structured and semi-serious look which is perfect for weekends and office. It is not too small that you can't stuff things in it and not too overwhelming big. It is a right size for minimalist or on days where my shoulders are aching.

Both bags are super light weight so the weight you are lugging is the actual weight of the content.

What about some  matching wallets to go along? I prefer long wallets as I like my notes straight. I have the tendency to stuff receipts into my wallets so I do need a wallets with lots of compartment. Black colour wallets to give the additional mileage ( it wont show if it is dirty).
Prada wallet, $480 onwards
The prices indicated here are only valid for a limited period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment