Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcoming the New Year

It has been almost a year since I started this blog. I was a bit apprehensive when I first started blogging as I am not a good writer. I dont know how to write interesting reviews on bags and engage readers.  I hope next year I will have more confidence in my writing and perhaps able to write interesting, thought provoking blog and more reviews on bags.

I am glad to have made new friends in this blogging experience and will want to continue to know more people beyond my own circles of friends. Someone told me to be an entrepreneur is crazy. I like that idea of being one, though I am not sure if I will be successful. Next year I will be focusing on trying to bring thedeborahshop to the next level.

I hope to be more creative and bold, to bring in new ideas to improve our service to you. I am toying with the idea like  "Handbags parties". In the 80s, there were Tupperware parties, where the sales person of the Tupperware company is invited to sell Tupperware in your parties. I hope to be invited to parties and bring our handbags to give your parties a new meaning to parties. It will not just be great food and lot of booze , there's also a little shopping spree right at your home.


There are so many things I want and need to do to revamp the whole shop and hope I am able to carry out in 2012 and not forgetting to give you the best bargain in town.
Thank you for your support. :)


Have a great year ahead.

4 comments:

  1. handbag party sound fun, how much do you charged to be invited to our parties?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is free. :)Just drop an email to info@thedeborahshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. if I give you my email will you spam me? I dont like a lot of emails, dont worry I am not like some people that go out of their way to complain instead of unsubcribing or anything like that I am Not A Hole! I just want to know up front.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you may wish to unsubscribe if you do not wish to be in our emailing list.

      Delete