Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bag vs Mac delivery services

Last night I have to call McDelivery to bring us dinner, since I had some work to do and no time for proper dinner. When the delivery man called, I walked out to the guardhouse to collect the food. From a distance, I saw a man standing alone at the gate with a big bag. It looked a little strange, where was his trusty motorbike, I wondered.
It turned out that he was actually driving a black Mercedes Benz - to deliver my burgers! No wonder the security guard was suspicious haha... Guess you don't see that everyday :) The luxury aircon treatment didn't really help my fries though, they still turned out soggy.
We will certainly provide delivery services if you order a bag from our website and we will send it right to your door step, of cos, in this scenario, we will not be delivering your bags in a motorbike for sure!

I have to apologise that our website is not as updated as we would love to. We are trying to up our game to revamp the website soon. I am talking to some venders in the hope of getting a good price for it. Any recommendations for what should be in our website? Honestly, we paid a bomb for our current website and it turn out to be something less than my expectation to say the least. Well, give us a chance as we just started out. We believe we will improve in time and strive to bring you the latest bag at a reasonable price.

I will update on our new arrival soon.
Stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment