Saturday, April 23, 2011

Nic in time

I m not about to stick my nose into the GE business and bore you with my views, but there is just something  I am compelled to air my views. Of cos,I am exercising some self control when it comes to airing my views in public and people know who I am.

I am extremely proud ( can't think of a better word) of the 24 year old, Nicole Seah, plucking her courage to step out of her comfort zone, emerging into the 'limelight' of politics, wanting to serve the country. She certainly looks sincere and credible, much more mature as compared to Ms Tin Tin. I am surprise, or more than that, that she, a 24 year old that has proved me wrong about people of such tender age is more than just girly giggles, makeup and muddle-headed. I am speechless! When I was 24 of age, I never think much about other people, except myself, lest going into politics.

I was apprehensive when NSP decided to get a tender grass to be part of the team. My jaw dropped when I read the news. But after reading about Ms Seah, I realised I was too quick to jump into conclusion. I know many better 27 years old than Tin Tin, who are more eligible, intelligent..etc. For someone who is 3 years younger, it is simply telling Tin Tin to stand aside. Is this the underlining message? Ms Seah has to continue to prove herself and not be too over confident and play her cards well. All the best for the GE, even though I know the chances of getting elected are slim, cos Marine Paraders will want their neighbourhood to look glam, in order to increase re-sale value for their HBD flat. These are the sad truth, nevertheless, I admire Ms Seah's courage.

As for some bags to recommend Ms Seah that may suit her walkabouts:-

Gucci, $3300


Gucci, $3160

Bottega, $4025

We welcome Ms Nicole Seah to our shop and will give you a good discount to show our support.

No comments:

Post a Comment