Friday, April 15, 2011

Tin Tin's bag

I haven't had a good week thus far. I had to visit an endodontist to get a root canal done. It was a really painful ordeal and I don't want to describe the gruesome procedure here. I guessed I was eating too much B&J ice cream all night long for the past 3 weeks while working on my laptop. I have since polished up at least 4 tubs and still counting. Of cos, I am not able to consume any till after my next treatment. And not to mention, I also have an expanded waistline and a bulging tummy...blame it all on PMS! This is what B&J does to you...Root canal and tummy.

Since I was on MC, I decided to read the news to catch up with the latest juicy current affairs. I don't really bother with most news, only fashion news can wet my appetite and besides I dont really have that much time. However, I heard so much buzz about our youngest MP and I started reading about the GE. It was indeed quite entertaining. Then, I saw Ms Tin Pei Lin's picture where she posed with KATESPADE box!

Ms Tin Pei Lin and her bag
My instant reaction was like, hey that's not a Hermes or a Prada!  I thought she should be able to afford something better than that. Hmm.... Anyway, Hermes or Prada or KS aside, why didnt she clean up her FB before becoming a public figure? She has invited a lot of criticisms and bad reviews not due to just only her age, but more so the photos she posted on her FB those reflect her character. There is nothing wrong being cute and childish as she is only 27! Is there anything she can do  to reverse our impression of her? She is now more of a liability then an asset, unless PAP want to give the opposition some face and let them win.

Fendi Mia messager
One thing I was tempted to do was to write to her to recommend  some of our handbags, to improve her overall looks, to become more serious and mature at least appearance wise. What about some Fendi?

I will reserve my other comments about her running as a MP. The netizen had said enough. Well I hope Ms Tin is reading the blog and we welcome her to visit thedeborahshop. Do the things that normal 27 year old gal would do.


Fendi No 3: $2120

Fendi Silvana

No comments:

Post a Comment