Sunday, January 1, 2012

Have a Spring in your walk







These photos were taken in Autumn which is my favourite seasons of the year. I like the colours of the leaves before they start to fade away. Winter is a season of hibernation and Spring, spring forth new life and new beginning. It is apt for today as we welcome 2012.


Sometimes I treat Autumn as the beginning of a new year, instead of Spring (Chinese calendar). I am influence by the Bible, or perhaps as my friends put it, the Jewish way.  Their new year, Rosh Hashanah is in Autumn. It is also describe as a day of Judgement and a day of Remembrance.

So today, I sat at home, remembering all the deeds that I have done and reflected on what had happened last year. I was deeply saddened over certain depressing events that marked my life forever as well as the small things I have gained along the way.

Before the day ends, I have written down this year resolution, a long to-do list. The shop needs a face lift,  I need to bring in more trendy bags for younger crowds, to be more bold in my selection and be competitive in pricing, maybe to relocate my shop,....blah blah blah. the list goes on and on.....I confessed I dont know the outcome or where it will lead me. I just gonna " JUST DO IT"

Someone famous said," if you dont know where you are going, any road will lead you there" 
"Life is not about finding yourself but creating yourself".

 I am creating myself, my life, the way I want it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment