Monday, June 27, 2011

Guess who's who?

We had our first Staff Cohesion last week at Bali Thai. The food was great, the conversation was fun. Honestly, I have not been out or had any group lunch for the longest time. I don't recall. And yes, I have no facebook, no twitter, no social time and many of my friends wonder how I live my life. Of cos, I do go out with a friend or 2 occasionally, but seldom in a group. Well, perhaps I am a borderline introvert.

All of us

So one of our conversation during the lunch was to give each other nickname after a designer. Somewhat an occupational hazards, we are talking about bags during our time off! Well, we have Hermes, Chanel, Proenza and Miu Miu. You want to pick a guess who is who? I do preferred to be called Dior though. I didn't expect to end up in 'mass' market name, or at least not some strange obscure name which I am thankful.

We have not had any comments from our readers thus far, hope someone is reading or following the blog. If you are, hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading and following.
    Got the Proenza Large too. =) I'm a happy girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the time. We hope to bring our readers more information on bags and reading pleasure. Let us know how to improve. Thanks again! I have a Large PS too :) Guess who?? :)

    ReplyDelete