Friday, June 24, 2011

Proenza Schouder

I can't emphasis how much I love Proenza! A friend of mine was carrying the mid-night Proenza clutch, double up as an evening bag and she looked totally stunning during a dinner function. She was wearing a short Cheong Sam and high heels...absolutely rockin it. It has so much personality, not any feminine looking clutch. I wish I could get her to send me the photo. :)
I am so tempted to get one for myself but am spoilt for choice for colours.



Clutch cost ~S$1200, available in thedeborahshop



3 comments:

  1. Contemplating if to get the clutch as well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get the clutch. There are 4 easy colours in the shop going at $1250!
    From thedeborahshop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a supporter of this series of PS as it is so ruggard-looking and stand out from the rest of the usual or girly bags. Pair it with a short dress and heels -> confuse everyone who tries to read you! thedeborahshop

    ReplyDelete