Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Name after the bag

I was explaining the history of the New Jackie Gucci bag to one earnest looking customer who visited our shop. I like history and have an iniqusitive mind since I was a child. I often research on various topics which are of interest either in the library or asking my parents. These things are made easier with Google, Thank God for internet.

Ok, back to the Jackie Bag which is named after Jackie Kennedy Onassis, America's First Lady. I begin to wonder what do I have to do to get a bag named after myself? Here are some tips for your consideration

1) Be Glamourous
2) Befriend a designer
3) Wear the bag everywhere- especially to parties where celebrities will be. Stand next to them and have photos taken.
4) Befriend a Vogue or Fashion editor
5) Create a blog
6) Have a plan B: if all else fails, marry into royality and star in a blockbuster movie- not necessarily in that order.

When will I be famous?

No comments:

Post a Comment