Sunday, October 9, 2011

I can't decribe IT

I am certainly not a bag blogger expert, unlike bagaholics and others who write/blog so well about bags, all kinds of bags. I love bags like most women do, but when it comes to writing or describing the bags, I am kinda tongue stuck. I don't know how to write about bags professionally, I admit. I just can't described them elegantly and not doing justice to the bags! I need practice?

The description goes like this,
" two interior pockets, one for mobile, one for PDA. Top zip with gold colour zipper (yes, of cos), 2 leather handles for shoulder or elbow (lame- yes you don't use legs to carry bags!), Gold hardware logo not but real gold ( duh,  I interchanged gold and metal- inconsistency, as I cannot misrepresent the bag, maybe it should be gold colour metal), Canvas but the waterproof kind...etc ( oh I so give up)"

I hope by providing dimensions and an email address for potential customers to drop me a question will suffice and of cos you can drop by the shop to see the actual bag if possible. I will improve...
Thanks for patience! Email me if in doubt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment