Saturday, October 15, 2011

Shoposaurus or shoponator

I was chit chatting with my customer and she was telling me how much she loves to shop. She would come into our shop and buy a few items at one time. She is every salesgirl dream. She wants me to give her a nickname or rather she insisted one. It sets me thinking....I am so good in giving nicknames..even to our bags in the shop. Yes, we do use code names for some bags.

"Shop till you drop" is old school, passe, wonder who still uses that phrase? Shopaholics are so 10 years ago and Shopzillas have alrady used up their five minutes of frame, thanks to their website whose logo is a shopping cart with fire coming out of its rear.  Have you seen it?

What about shoposarus or shoponator ( like Terminator)? It sounds tranny enough, with big appetites to devour piles of merchandise without considering.

Characteristic:
I like shoposarus, she does not return anything she bought and very decisive. She comes to our shop once a fortnight and checked if there's anything new. If a bag caught her eye, she would grab it at once and tell me to wrap it without blinking. She couldn't careless to check, "a scratch on the leather bag is a matter of time", quote Shoposarus. She never bargain but I always give her a good price as she buys in bulk. Once she bought 3 same colour Bottega Wallet as she was afriad that price will goes up. Sure enough, the prices went up the next shipment.

She is a good customer and slowly we become friends. .... That's Shoposaurus!

No comments:

Post a Comment