Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Is Hubby better than Monkey?

I was wondering what to write today...agonising for the past hour and still not able to come out with something incredibly interesting. I glimpsed into what happened to me over the past few days, and absolutely nothing exciting. I was working, stressing out about the sales in the shop, snoring in yoga classes, touring around Singapore cos I took the wrong bus and nothing worth mentioning. I am not complaining that my life seems a bit mundane and routine.

Anyway, what about a riddle?
I was into Hubby and Monkey. I like them both but sometimes I try not to be too greedy. Hubby was rich, but Monkey can make me go bananas! Both are pleasantly sweet and never fail to put a smile across my face. I started off with Monkey but it got a bit out of hand, then came Hubby and I liked the interesting bits. Okay, I am fickle-minded and can't make up my mind when it comes to something as enjoyable as these. Oh well, should I not have the best of both worlds?

And when it comes to bags, I want the best of both worlds, but at least it is not at the expense of my waistline. I will get both simply because they are in different style and complete my overall looks.

Oh! The answer to the riddle is about Ben and Jerry's ice cream! Chubby Hubby and Chunky Monkey. Delectable!

No comments:

Post a Comment