Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pancakes Heaven

This place serves great taste, value for money and a variety of pancakes. This is non other than the all American Diner, IHOP. I'm absolutely an IHOP fan - love this restaurant for it's pancakes. I can never complete my journey in America without savouring one of these. I am glad that IHOP are all over the country, I can't imagine how else to get my fix.

We were very satisfied after the hearty breakfast, at the same time we felt guilty. We had consumed all the calories in a day....okay, I maybe exaggerating. I hope they can consider adding to its menu a healthier version, like wholemeal, flax seed..etc pancakes and the trick is to make it tastes as yummy as the full fat version. HAH!

I am not doing IHOP justice by posting these photos. They look much more appetising in real life than the pictures of cos.

Slurp Slurp! :)
Chocolate chip pancakes..etc. Classic breakfast choice for the Amercians

A short stack of Pancakes- for perpentual dieters like me

3 sunny side-up. Great for people who are on Protein Diet
Oh yes, dont forget the maple syrup!

Temptation List

No comments:

Post a Comment