Saturday, January 7, 2012

Personal Interest at 57, what could it be?

Not many people have the energy or money to pursue personal interest at 57 or round about that age. My parents are in their 60s and I always urge them to do something, like their interest, afterall they suppose to be at their "enjoying life stage".

I don't know what Mrs Saw sees her personal interest are, I am intrigue to know. Perhaps she has been pursuing her personal interest all along,  making money out of commuters,  sacking old froggies and dead wood on eve of festive seasons, and now quit the organisation before getting the boot. Interesting personal interest, yeah?

Alert Alert!

After a series of unfortunate events that happened to MRT, she should see through the whole investigation first before taking her exit. If not she should have quit there and then. Whatever she does now would come under fire, whether she is a quiter, or thick skin.

Her last redeeming points to make good of her life is to share what is her personal interest at old folks home and community centers.  I will certainly want to consider pursuing my personal interest asap when I have earned enough money.

Oh yes, New CEO, MR Tan should consider taking MRT to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment