Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What's in my bag?

I like big bags. I carry tons of stuff as if I am going to a battle field. Compulsory items such as brolly, water bottle, sunglasses, make-up pouch, a bunch of keys, a book to read in MRT/buses or while waiting...etc.


Today I found myself carrying less. This was just about half I normally take with me.
Things in my bag today
There are my daily bare essentials. I have to force myself to carry less as I want to rotate all my handbags, allowing them a chance to see the sun. My medium size Ferragamo bag happens to be the bag of the month.
My bag for this month
I created a lucky draw system to 'fairly' rotate my bags on a monthly basis, and yes, depending on the lucky number. I tagged each with a number and use my excel sheet to generate a random number. In this way, I will force myself to clean up the clutter in my bag, clean it before putting them back in the dust bag and into storage. Well, this is not a 100% fool proof that all my bags will get the chance to see the sunlight, I just thought it's a fun thing to do.

Feel free to share, what's in your bag? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment