Sunday, July 31, 2011

I am backdated

I was surfing the net for ideas and went through some really impressive websites, blogs and Facebook pages. I wonder how can I ever reached that standard. It is almost perfect, with the designs and impression they created. I was embarrassed to say that our webpages are so amateurish even though we spent quite a lot of time trying to do it up. Can anyone recommend some help?

I am seriously not a tech savy person and a complete handicap when it has to do with computers. I can use Words, check emails and internet, that's it. I think I have develop a phobia of working on a website or creating a facebook page. To me, it is so complicated. I am not sure if there's anyone out there who is as afraid as me. In this business, I have to do marketing and to reach out to our customers using media of this form.

We just started so we hope to deserve a chance to make some mistakes. Thanks for your patience with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment