Monday, July 4, 2011

In Italy

I didnt know what I was talking about- away from the hustle and bustle- till I reached Italy-Bologna. I am staying in this fabulous country side hotel, facing the vast fields, looking into the horizon where the sky and the land meets. The lands are filled with sunflowers, creating this unison pattern in the direction of the sun. It's such a wonderful sight to behold and wish I can be here longer.
My staying quarters



The Cottage

View outside my room

The hotel/cottage is really awesome. My room comes with a kitchenet, a fire place ( nope not using it as it is summer), plush bed and pillows, big and clean bathroom, absolutely silence, except the birds chirping and an ocassion sound coming from my iphone. I m in paradiseby myself, feeling the least bit lonely, though I do miss home, and wish someone I love is here with me. Tranquility,no distractions from the world. Being connected to the world via internet is more than what I need. No screaming kids and noises from the traffic. Last night, was the only night I slept soundly like a baby. I was in Paris the whole of last week, staying in the mist of confusion with traffic and people talking. I hardly had any rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment