Monday, July 25, 2011

Welcoming the new arrival- Fendi

Here are some of the Fendi collection in the shop, starting 1 Aug. Some are classics design such as the MIA series, and others are the new collection of simple shopping tote for everyday causal. Personally, I like the new collection design. We love the direction Fendi continues to take with their handbags, bringing back classics with bold colors and stylish finishes.  Somehow the shopping tote bag looks slim, and it creates an illusion when I was carrying it- I looked taller and slimmer. It's subtle, no double FF monogramme all over. 
Shopping tote


Mia Classic-black
Mia Classic
The Mia series are popular. I don't particularly have a strong inclination towards monogrammed but when it comes to this Fendi Mia, I could easily fall in love with it. The shoulder straps are not shoulder- friendly, but somehow I love the way I looked when I am carrying it.
Somehow some bags are like fashion accessory, it does not have to play a bag all the time as in the functional sense! It just have to look good when it is on us and that's it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment