Monday, July 4, 2011

Personal Reflection

I'm sorry to bore you with my philisophy of life, my take and not writing anything about bags today. This blog has somewhat evolves into a personal diary, penning my thoughts and what I am doing. Of cos, it will be on bags most of the time as this is about the shop. However, I wish someone will also benefit from reading my personal reflection.

Life is short and I'm trying to grasp the meaning of it. My life is not a bed of roses, I struggle through every milestone ranging from a crying baby- I was a sick baby, to school going age- did quite badly in school, growing up pains- hanging out with boys at a young age, love and work life. Everyone go through different phases of growing up pains, I think I went through worse than most people I know.
I am inspired by a lot of things I see and learn. Each day I am learning how to be a better person. I am learning to cope with the challenges I face at work as well as my life in general. I am not complaining about what I dont have, or what I had. I am cruising along and trying to make full use of what I have, my time, work, friends and family. Thanks to all those who love me, my family, friends and the people who work hard in the shop. I appreciate all that was done for me.

There are no secrets in what I think that can make one successful. Let me share my thoughts, 9 principles, I hope to add another one in time to come.
1) You are never as good as you think you are. And not as bad as you think you are too.
2) Do something you enjoy, else you may not be as good at it.
3) Deliver the results in whatever you are doing. I try to my best when I do something, and make sure I do it well
4) Always learn from mistakes. I do make a lot of mistakes in my life and hope it is not too late to learn from it.
5) Be patient and stick around with good people and good things.
6) Build a team and share the credit. This is what I aspire to do with the people in the shop. We have a strong team, hope it will stay that way. The credits are shared among us who work hard. The most hardworking person get the most bacon.
7) To be fun to work with. I am trying to be sincere in my dealings, not forgetting the fun and laughter I can infect people around me.
8) Dont take yourself too seriously. I am constantly learning to laugh at myself.
9) Never, ever compromise your integrity
10) ......

I have long ago stop trying to be that perfect person I want to be. To be the perfect wife, girlfriend, worker..etc. I dont want to look back with regrets that I could have done it better, I could have worked harder- the I could have.....I have a biggest regret in my life, that is to give up someone I love for earthly pleasures, to travel the world and not appreciate what I have till he is gone forever. I know I will never ever get him to love me again. That's life and I have chose to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment